This premier urban kayaking experience explores the river above St. Anthony Falls and delves into the industrial history of the city from the unique and beautiful perspective of the river. We first explore Minneapolis heritage by rolling the kayaks down to the river on a short walk through the historic warehouse district. We then gain a new perspective on today’s great city by viewing the historical importance of the river by slipping into kayaks gliding past and investigating important landmarks such as Nicollet Island, Boom Island, the Grain Belt Brewery, and much more!
- $60.00/person + tax and optional gratuity
- Runs daily at 9:00 AM, 1:00 PM, and 5:00 PM
- Approximately 2.5 hours (tour length can vary with wind, water flow, etc.)
- Advance reservations are required. Please book online.
- Meeting location is Boom Island Park 724 Sibley St NE Minneapolis, MN 55413
- Guests will be in our tandem kayaks unless there is an odd number of people in a reservation or if you request ahead of time that you would like to use our single kayaks
If you have additional questions please feel free to contact us and/or check out our FAQ page.